- 1034CE SA(FE) Column Skip - Eliminates the crush point risks of the traditional bale arm by using a 2 leg chain to lift.
- Designed for the safe transport of portable toilets by crane to meet changing requirements of site. Supplied with locking bar to secure the toilet inside the frame and sumped base tray to catch any “out flow” during transit. This simple unit solves common issue on many sites.
- Specifically designed for confined spaces where access is limited by other means. The single man cage complies with BS EN 14502-1 and PM28.
1073.2 2 Person Access CageFor max. 2 persons and tools. Net load 250 kg, width 1140 mm, length 1200 mm, suitable for use with forklift truck or crane. Fitted as standard with practical tool tray, four crane lugs (no hain) and entrance door on…
- 1074 - 4 Person Cage The 1074 4 Man Cage is built primarily with safety in mind, the cage conforms fully to BS EN14502 and PM28.
1075 Man Basket / Stretcher CageThe 1075 stretcher cage is supplied as a crane evacuation cage for use where a casualty needs to be evacuated from height. Suitable for 2 personnel (1 casualty and 1 attendant) and supplied in white with relevant signage. Each unit is supplied complete with four leg chain sling (rated at 10/1 ratio as required by CE regulations) attached to the main lifting points with connectors.
- The Safelock skip from Eichinger delivers ultimate safety and efficiency. Standard pallet width forks allow the driver to minimise adjustment. Uncompromising build quality. A visible heavy duty ram restrains the skip securely to the telehandler. We believe keeping the ram visible is vital to ensure the operative is aware of any potential failure.